posted on 2004-10-27
1. Added PDF support by working with the free open source software, Ghostscript. Please refer to the PDF page for information.
2. Added thumbnail view support in the Editor.
3. Added Library Organizer to compliment the original Library Manager.
4. Calendar object is extended to allow direct data entry into the day cell.
5. Added "extended label" for field objects to allow field label to go with the field. (Try select a field object, then use Ctrl+L to insert the label).
6. Added a number of new graphic objects. New copy/paste option using right-click of the copy/paste tool buttons. Added advanced Table Edit Tools
7. Added internal compression (which is transparent to the user) to reduce file size and increase performance.
8. Bitmap mapping/cropping/selection became easier.
9. The runtime, EXPO, got a face lift, and a much easier database search capability.